Public Cloud Service channel
Public Cloud Services channel
Public Cloud Services channel covers ICT applications and services that are delivered and run over the internet. It includes data analytics, shared working, digital publishing, and online marketing.
What are Public Cloud Services?
Marketplace uses the USA National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) definition of Public Cloud Services.
This cloud model is composed of:
- five essential characteristics
- three service models, and
- four deployment models.
To be considered a Public Cloud Service, the service being offered must:
- reflect the five essential NIST characteristics
- be delivered under a SaaS service model
- be provisioned through the Public Cloud deployment model.
Security risk and assurance for cloud services suppliers
Businesses that wish to supply cloud services through Marketplace must have a security rating. We recommend read the following page about the requirements for Marketplace's security risk and assurance before you start filling in your application form.
Catalogues in the Public Cloud Services channel
- Analytics and Business Intelligence catalogue list of services
- Collaborative Working catalogue list of services
- Creative, Design and Publishing catalogue list of the services
- Marketing catalogue list of services
- Project Management and Planning catalogue list of services
- Content Services Software catalogue list of services
- Digital Experience Software catalogue list of services(external link)