Become a supplier
If your business is considering becoming a supplier on Marketplace, find out about application requirements, how to apply, and the contract terms you will need to agree with to join.
Find out about joining Marketplace as a supplier
Approved suppliers on Marketplace can offer services and products directly to registered government agencies.
Becoming a supplier
Eligible businesses, whether New Zealand or internationally-based, can apply to become approved suppliers on Marketplace at any time.
The information you provide in your online Marketplace application, including company information, will be used to determine the eligibility of your business.
Why suppliers use Marketplace
Marketplace offers the following benefits to suppliers.
- Agencies registered on Marketplace can easily access information about supplier services or products.
- Commercial terms are standardised.
- Marketplace is open to all businesses that meet the specific entry criteria for the channel they want to join.
- Joining Marketplace acts as a primary procurement process, reducing the time and effort you need to spend to engage with government clients.
- You can apply to join at any time — the whole application process is done online through Marketplace.
What you need to know before you apply
Here is what you need to find out about to prepare for your Marketplace application.
- What’s open on Marketplace
- Overview of supplier application process
- Application rules for suppliers
- Collaborative Marketplace Agreement — terms your business will need to agree with to become a supplier on Marketplace
Marketplace Key Data
Approved DIA Supplier Applications
Approved DIA Listings
Enterprise Software: Payroll
We are pleased to advise that we have added a new catalogue the Marketplace - Payroll and associated servicesRead more