The All of Government Marketplace is being upgraded. Coming Soon.
Become a supplier
If your business is considering becoming a supplier on Marketplace, this is where you find out about application requirements, how to apply, and the contract terms you will need to agree with to join.
Find out about joining Marketplace as a supplier
When you join Marketplace, you will be able to access the supplier portal where you can offer your services and products directly to the government agencies that wish to buy them.
Becoming a supplier
All eligible businesses are welcome to apply to join Marketplace as suppliers, whether you are a New Zealand-based or international company.
The company information you provide in the Marketplace application will be used to determine the suitability of your business.
Why suppliers use Marketplace
Marketplace offers the following benefits to businesses that want to work as suppliers to New Zealand government agencies.
- Buyer agencies can easily access information about your services or products.
- Commercial terms are standardised.
- Marketplace is open to all businesses that meet the specific entry criteria for the channel they want to join.
- Joining Marketplace acts as a primary procurement process, reducing the time and effort you need to spend to engage with government clients.
- You can join at any time, because the whole application process is done online through Marketplace.
- Once you are a supplier, you can add to your offerings within your selected Marketplace service without having to apply again.
- You can modify your online catalogue offerings whenever you wish.
- Some catalogues offer a simple online purchasing process that makes these services easily accessible to buyers.
- You can respond quickly to changes in agencies' requirements.
What you need to know before you apply
Here is what you need to find out about to prepare for your Marketplace application.