Public Cloud Services (SaaS) channel
What are Public Cloud Services?
Marketplace uses the USA National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) definition of Public Cloud Services.
This cloud model is composed of:
- five essential characteristics
- three service models, and
- four deployment models.
To be considered a Public Cloud Service, the service being offered must:
- reflect the five essential NIST characteristics
- be delivered under a SaaS service model
- be provisioned through the Public Cloud deployment model.
Security risk and assurance for cloud services suppliers
Businesses that wish to supply cloud services through Marketplace must have a security rating. We recommend read the following page about the requirements for Marketplace’s security risk and assurance before you start filling in your application form.
Ordering Public Cloud Services (SaaS)
When ordering the Public Cloud Services you identified through Marketplace you will need to order them using your Agency's normal ordering processes.
Payment for Public Cloud Services (SaaS)
Payment for the Public Cloud Services you consume through the Marketplace will need to be made to the supplier directly using your Agency’s normal payment processes.
Catalogues in the Public Cloud Services channel
- Analytics and Business Intelligence catalogue list of services
- Collaborative Working catalogue list of services
- Creative, Design and Publishing catalogue list of the services
- Marketing catalogue list of services
- Project Management and Planning catalogue list of services
- Content Services Software catalogue list of services
- Digital Experience Software catalogue list of services