Log in to Marketplace
When you get supplier access to Marketplace
You’ll get an email with your username and a link to your online application once you complete Step 2 — entering authorised personnel details.
Progress with your application for registration is automatically saved from this point on.
You have 30 days to log in to the secure supplier area. You can leave and return as many times as you need, to complete your application.
Log in for the first time
To log in to Marketplace for the first time, you’ll need:
- the email we sent you with a link to your online application for registration and your username
- a secret and strong password
- to set up multi-factor authentication.
If you cannot find your login details
If you cannot find the email we sent you with your login link and username, follow these 4 steps:
- Make sure you have completed Step 2 of the application for registration process. We’ll only send you login details once you’ve done this.
- Check your spam or junk folder.
- Check your email settings or contact your information technology (IT) department for help.
- Reset your password.
The email address we emailed you from was email@example.com.
The multi-factor authentication (MFA) process to access your Marketplace account requires you to provide your password and then a verification code when you log in. This is more secure than a password on its own.
Set up MFA by installing an authenticator app. You can install it onto a smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
Marketplace login supports authenticator apps such as Authy, Google Authenticator, Auth0 Guardian, Microsoft Authenticator — but you can use any authenticator app. Contact your IT department if you need help to choose or install a MFA app.
Verification code invalid error message
Your MFA code may be invalid if the clock settings on the device running the authenticator app are different than the device you use to access Marketplace. Check both devices are set to the same time zone and then follow the on-screen prompts to reset your authenticator code.
It’s best to check your clock settings before exploring why your authenticator app is not working
Authenticator app not working
Try these options if you’re having trouble with your authenticator app.
- Close and restart the authenticator app.
- Check for software updates.
- Search for help on the software provider’s website.
- Check the time on your device is in sync — the authenticator app’s timing needs to be the same as the device you’re logging on to. The code is reset every minute.
- Uninstall and then reinstall the authenticator software. Caution: you’ll need to set up your authenticator app again.
When to reset your password
You need to reset your password if:
- you did not get the email we sent you with a link to your online registration application and your username
- your password has expired
- someone else knows it
- you have not changed it in a long time, or you cannot remember it
- we ask you to reset it.
Follow these steps to reset your password and be emailed new login details.
- Click ‘Login’ — it’s near the top of the homepage and most other Marketplace pages.
- Click ‘Forgot Password’.
- Enter your email address.
- Click ‘Continue’.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Check your emails — you’ll get an email from us with a link and instructions on how to create your new password.
If you’re unable to reset your password, it’s likely that Marketplace does not recognise your email address. Check your email address and try again or contact us.
Yours or someone else’s username has expired
The username is the email address of the person with access to the secure supplier area of Marketplace.
When a username expires, it means the email address is no longer valid — such as when someone has left the organisation.
When your username has expired
If your username has expired and you’re still an employee at the same organisation, either:
- contact your IT department for help, or
- take a screenshot of the error message you’ve received and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If someone else’s username has expired
If an administrator’s username has expired, it’s easy for another administrator to log in and add a new administrator. They can also edit or remove an administrator’s details. People with user access cannot add, edit or remove an administrator.
When the only person with administrator access to the secure supplier area of Marketplace has left your organisation, we need to set up a new administrator for you.