Criteria for Consultancy and Professional Services Channel
Criteria for Consultancy and Professional Services
To qualify as a supplier for the Consultancy and Managed Services channel, your business must meet the entry criteria, including proving your company's viability, and where applicable its capability, experience and security.
Qualifying to be a Consultancy and Professional Services supplier
Your business will need to provide all the information required by the following criteria in order to complete the Marketplace application form. We suggest you gather and prepare this information before you start the application process.
The services or products you intend to provide must match a catalogue or service that is open for business on Marketplace. The criteria below are generic for the Consultancy and Professional Services channel. There are also specific entry criteria for each catalogue and for each service within each catalogue. The specific entry criteria for each catalogue and/or service can be found in the links below.
- ICT Professional Services and Managed Services - GETS Notice(external link)
- Construction Consultancy Services - GETS Notice(external link)
- Content Services – GETS notice(external link)
- Digital Experience Services – GETS notice(external link)
- Information Security Professional Services and Managed Services – GETS notice(external link)
If your business meets all of these entry criteria, you can apply through the Marketplace supplier application form at any time — there is no closing date.
Criteria for businesses
To qualify to join a catalogue in the Consultancy and Managed Services channel, your business:
- must accept the Collaborative Marketplace Agreement
- must be an active and legitimate business
- must have an Authorised Signatory
- must have a designated account Administrator
- must be financially viable to provide the services applied for
- must have in place appropriate insurance provisions or cover
- should not be involved in disputes or legal proceedings
- where applicable, should demonstrate relevant experience in the services applied for
- where applicable, should demonstrate relevant capability and capacity to provide services applied for
- where applicable, must provide required security information
- must provide a summary of services or products you are applying to provide.
The services or products you intend to provide must fall within the scope of a catalogue that is open for business in Marketplace's Consultancy and Professional Services channel.