Apply to be a Supplier to the Marketplace
Start entering your information to become a Marketplace supplier. Your information will be saved for 30 days* to allow you to complete at a later stage.
* accessible through an email link transmitted once your administrator name and contact fields have been populated.
Before you start — can you be a supplier?
All suppliers are welcome to apply to join the Marketplace, whether you are a New Zealand or overseas company. The company information you provide will be used to determine your suitability.
What are the criteria?
To qualify to use the Marketplace, you:
- must be an active and legally registered entity
must be proposing products and/or services for which you:
i. own the source code; or
ii. if open source, are duly licenced to use the source code; or
iii. hold exclusive rights to market the proposed service in New Zealand
must be proposing services that match a published catalogue
must agree to the click to accept Common Capability Marketplace Agreement terms
must submit the GCDO cloud risk assessment tool with the supplier (vendor) related questions populated (Note: this is only required after your application has been approved and you are establishing your service listing in the marketplace)
- must provide, not less than annually an updated declaration of company financial and legal viability
must list and sell your services in NZ Dollars
may have product APIs that allow your products to be subscribed to through the Marketplace.
- Listing of your services in the Marketplace, does not guarantee you any business.
- The initial MVP version of the Marketplace can only cater for payments in NZ dollars. It is expected the next major release will include the ability to list and sell services in currencies other than NZ Dollars.
- The invitation to apply to list your services on the marketplace is open ended – that is, there is no closing date by which interested suppliers must respond.
Completing your application
To complete the application you will need:
- a Company New Zealand Business Number (NZBN)(external link) or Australian Business Number (ABN)(external link) or Global Location Number (GLN)(external link) (you don't have to give these identifiers; if you give your NZBN, it will prepopulate a number of fields)
- details of your authorised personnel
- Signatory – who is the authorised signatory who is (by clicking to accept) accepting the Common Capability Marketplace Agreement
- Legal Counsel – who should receive any legal notices generated by the marketplace
- Administrator – who is the person in your organisation who will act (at least initially) as your administrator in the marketplace
- basic financial information about your organisation (covering disputes and/or legal proceedings, insurance provisions)
- a signed statement/letter (by way of file upload) from a duly authorised officer of your organsiation (e.g. Company Director) that confirms that you are a financially viable company (for the purposes of delivering and supporting the sevice(s) you intend to list on the Marketplace
- technical information – brief details of the services you propose to list and sell in the Marketplace.
What happens after you apply
Once you've applied, we will review your application. When our review is complete, we’ll provide you with access to the Marketplace. You can then upload the details about your products and services so they appear in the Marketplace.