Agency Participation Marketplace Terms
The Agency Participation Marketplace Terms apply between DIA and MBIE as lead agencies, and each agency that registers to procure services through Marketplace.
Overview of Agency Participation Marketplace Terms
Agencies wishing to use Marketplace must agree to the Agency Participation Marketplace Terms.
To view the terms that Suppliers have accepted to join Marketplace, you can view the Collaborative Marketplace Agreement.
Contact the Marketplace team if you have any questions.
Summary of Terms & Conditions
Agency Participation Marketplace Terms content
- Agreement to terms
- Effect of agreement
- Joining the Marketplace and procuring Services
- Mandated Participating Agencies
- Non-mandated Participating Agencies
- Access and login security
- Agency Purchase Agreements
- Amendments to Agency Purchase Agreements
- Eligible Pre-existing Agreements
- Payment for Services listed in the Marketplace
- Participating Agency – Provider disputes
- Intellectual property
- Your contributions to the Marketplace
- Liability, warranties and disclaimers
- Certification and accreditation
- Governance and contacts
- Term and termination
- Privacy statement
- Defined terms and interpretation
Schedule 1 – Opting out of purchasing AoG Services available in Marketplace Catalogues and procuring outside of the Marketplace.
Schedule 2 – Agency Purchase Agreement components
Schedule 3 – Amending Agency Purchase Agreements
Download Terms & Conditions OverviewAgency Participation Marketplace Terms 23 August 2019
PDF- 632 KB